Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We Persevere

Barack Obama, Mr. President-Elect, Leader of the Free World,

America has given you a gift. I ask of you to respect the individual freedoms, personal liberties, and well-being of the citizens of your country. Respect the American monetary system, do not inflate and destroy our American dollar.

That being said, I respect the impact you have on America. I am literally excited to see the history you have made. I like it. However, I hope you make the correct choices as our future President. Godspeed, Mr. Obama.

(Bi-partisan enough for you?)

Anyway, as to my conservatism, I am desperately upset not to see a President McCain. I would give anything to give four years in the oval office to that man. As I said, we persevere, and so will Johnny Mac.

I am definitely hopeful for 2012. Let's go Palin/Jindal 2012! If not that, then Romney/Paul! Two men who KNOW how to save the US Dollar.

No comments: